Tomorrow is the first neighborhood cleanup day. We’d love to see as many people as possible stop by to help with the work below. We’ll be working from 8AM to 1PM, but even if you only an hour to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here’s what we would like to get done tomorrow:
- Weed and mulch flower beds at club house.
- Stain club house shutters and door.
- Cut down three willow trees around pool. They are ruining our pool and decking.
- Clean up gravel and rocks from club house parking lot.
- Pull weeds and plant shrubs at both entrances.
- Remove dead shrubs, limbs, and trees from entrances.
- Clean fountains at entrances.
- Rake mulch around the playground area to re-establish areas under the swings.
- Make curtain frames for club house windows.
- Make cover for utility access in ground outside southern pool fence.
It’s going to look great once we’re finished. We hope to see you there!