Have more Halloween candy than you want your kids to eat? Check out these fun ways to “sell” back extra Halloween candy, protect your children’s teeth and benefit some great organizations!
Dr. Lori M. LoVette’s Halloween Candy Buy-Back
- Thursday, November 1, 9am-7pm
- Take your excess candy to her office, located at 1211 N. Shartel Suite 1002 in Oklahoma City
- Dr. LoVette will pay $1 per pound for all candy turned in (up to 10 pounds), plus other goodies, including a firefly toothbrush.
- All collected candy will be donated with Operation Gratitude and Blue Star Troops.
- For more information, call 405-525-5555 or visit drlorilovette.com.
Orthodontics Associates Candy Buy Back
- For the 10th year, patients can “sell” their candy to the doctors in exchange for OATs, or Orthodontic Associates Treasuries. The OATs can be used to buy gift certificates, toys, T-shirts and more.
- For each pound of candy collected, the orthodontists will donate $1 to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Offices are located at 10914 Hefner Pointe Drive, Suite 300, in Oklahoma City and 3000 N Kelley Ave. in Edmond.
- For more information, call 405-947-1526.