Armor would like to go ahead and try to start the overlay on Sedonia beginning tomorrow. Obviously the work is subject to the weather. There is a 40-50% chance of rain in the morning. If it holds off, they will begin the overlay starting around 10 am. That would leave folks on Sedonia without access to their driveways from 10 am to 6 pm. However, if it rains they will either wait till next week or try to start on Friday.