Well we have been following the weather forecast for our area very intently and it is not looking favorable. We’ve even had a few vendors let us know that if it rains, they cannot set up equipment. So… rather than hope for the best, we are moving the festival to next Saturday, Nov 2nd. There is not an OU game, and the OSU game is an away game AND the weather forecast is sunny!
We sure hope this is not too much of an inconvenience and we hope the Sooner & Cowboy fans can now join in!
Bu sure and let your new neighbors know!
So save the date for
Saturday, Nov 2nd
2:00 pm – 4:00 pm