- We are going to have neighborhood cleanup tomorrow morning here in Bella Terra from 8am-11am. We’d love to see as many people as possible stop by to help with the work below. We’ll be working from 8AM to 11AM, but even if you only an hour to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here’s what we would like to get done on Saturday:
- Weed flower beds at club house.
- Sand/Stain door from pool deck to clubhouse
- Clean inside light fixtures inside of clubhouse
- Replace the rest of the pool deck lights with CFL bulbs
- Clean up gravel and rocks from club house parking lot.
- Pull out weeds and grass in the mulch around the playground area.
- Pull weeds at both entrances.
- Clean fountains at entrances.
- Fix the rocks on the east side of east fountain (run over again)
- Pickup Trash along Waterloo and behind the white fence
- Remove Dead Trees and cleanup corner of Rivanna and Bella Terra Way
- Make cover for utility access in ground outside southern pool fence