The financial statement for April 2013 is posted on the Home Owners page. Remember, this page is password protected and any information listed should be considered private and confidential.
Tomorrow is the first neighborhood cleanup day. We’d love to see as many people as possible stop by to help with the work below. We’ll be working from 8AM to 1PM, but even if you only an hour to spare, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here’s what we would like to get done tomorrow:
- Weed and mulch flower beds at club house.
- Stain club house shutters and door.
- Cut down three willow trees around pool. They are ruining our pool and decking.
- Clean up gravel and rocks from club house parking lot.
- Pull weeds and plant shrubs at both entrances.
- Remove dead shrubs, limbs, and trees from entrances.
- Clean fountains at entrances.
- Rake mulch around the playground area to re-establish areas under the swings.
- Make curtain frames for club house windows.
- Make cover for utility access in ground outside southern pool fence.
It’s going to look great once we’re finished. We hope to see you there!
Happy Monday –
I hope those of you that had garage sales did very well and got rid of most of your things to spite the chilly weather. We had a lot of people stop by and customers said that Bella Terra had the best sales!
It was a great turn out for our first sale and next year, we will get a couple of nice banners made to hang at the entrances. We can also advertise in Craigslist or the Oklahoman if we want to.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to pass them along!!
Thanks to everyone that participated and Hope to see lots of you on Saturday at the Neighborhood Cleanup Day from 8am to 1PM.
The Bella Terra Neighborhood Garage sale is this Saturday May 4th from 8AM till 2PM. If you would like to participate, then set out everything you want to sell on your driveway. There’s no cost and signs will be posted at the entrance on Friday. Good Luck!